Hello From Indiana!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

TheRealKrafty

AC Members
Jul 30, 2012
Name is Allen and I am from Indiana. I have a 55 Gallon Freshwater tank with a large variety of fish. Soon I will post some pics of my wonderful fish. At the moment my newest addition is a Gold Nugget Pleco which I have fallen in love with lol. Hope to see you all on the forums! :headbang2:

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

TheRealKrafty

AC Members
Jul 30, 2012
Here are some pics of my fish :dance:

Gold Nugget Pleo1.jpgElectric Blue Lobster.jpgFish.jpgFish1.jpgFish2.jpgFish3.jpg

Gold Nugget Pleo1.jpg Electric Blue Lobster.jpg Fish.jpg Fish1.jpg Fish2.jpg Fish3.jpg

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
that crayfish may eat your fish, the tiger barbs might start nipping at your angels, and the balas will outgrow your tank, but welcome to AC!

TheRealKrafty

AC Members
Jul 30, 2012
that crayfish may eat your fish, the tiger barbs might start nipping at your angels, and the balas will outgrow your tank, but welcome to AC!
Yea, I did read that the tiger barbs would nip at the angels but so far I haven't seen any signs of nipping, also the crayfish hasn't been bothering any fish I just give him some krill twice a week and he also eats food that hasn't been ate by the other fish. And when the Balas get too big I can give them to my uncle who has a 150 gallon tank :thumbsup:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store