Hello!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

13ravenwinds

Registered Member
Aug 7, 2012
Hi, as you can see, I just joined this forum...which would be the 2nd forum I have ever joined; I am a member of bettafish.com as well! I have more interests than just bettas. I have 13 tanks of various sizes and am about to put another one up. All my tanks are planted and most are NPTs! I am breeding bettas...something I just began as my first successful spawn is 3.5mos old (they are 40...I am very thankful that 1st spawn was relatively small :)...orange Dalmatian Half Moons).
I also have successfully bred corydorus bronze and 3 spot gold/blue/opaline gouramis (both by accident...fish LOVE a nice planted aquarium, don't they?) and I have bred guppies and mollies.
I currently have guppies, mollies, bettas, gouramis, bronze cories, pygmy cories, corydorus histatus, peppered cories, Red cherry shrimp, golden bee shrimp, snails, and few different species of tetras.
I love planted aquariums (which led me here...thanks joetee!) although I am new to the world of aquascaping. I have many different plants (all from aquabid vendors) and I am improving on being able to name them without referencing. I am also improving on keeping them alive, in some cases even thriving...although I continue to melt one or two occasionally!
So, I am excited to have a new source of information at my fingertips and I look forward to learning more (and possibly helping others learn more) about my favorite hobby/obsession.
I look forward to meeting some of you on this forum.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store