Good evening from Washington

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

GreenGlow

AC Members
Aug 10, 2012
edmonds washington
Real Name
Daniel
Just a quick hello. My name is Daniel. Im from the Edmonds area in Washington state. Im currently a member of the GSAS.
I've been on this site once before and briefly used it. Hope to use it more so this time around as i need to sell, trade, Raok, alot of my plants and fish. I've been keeping fish since 2002, and currently have 5 active fresh water tanks and one emersed plant tank. My interest is in all things aquatic/nature. My current focus is planted tanks, shrimp, and nano tanks, breeding guppies and growing plants emersed. I also want to get more into killifish.

The bits:

125 gallon tank: severums and geophagus red head tapajos.
55 gallon tank: Plant Jungle, ei ferts, co2 high lights, guppies, pygmy corydoras.
40 gallon tank: cherry shrimp , killifish, low light plants, more plants, more plant, more plants.
20 gallon tank: emersed plants lab.
7.5 gallon tank: orange flash apistogramma tank. more plants
7.5 gallon tank: mirco rasbora/ tiger shrimp tank. more plants
55 gallon outdoor moss/white cloud summer trial.
Several betta tanks
There is a 40 gallon snake tank somewhere in the mix.

Im always on the look out to trade, buy, sell plants fish between hobbiest.

Lusting after the 12 gallon mr aqua tanks.

Hope to interact with more of you shortly.

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
welcome to AC!!!

yay for more people from Washington

I will be joining GSAS on the next meeting..even though i have to drive for 2 hours to get to Seattle.

GreenGlow

AC Members
Aug 10, 2012
edmonds washington
Real Name
Daniel
Thanks for the welcome Kaosu, Im hobbyorobsession on wafishbox i belive my tiger shrimp came from you a few months ago. You should definatly join the GSAS, even with the drive its a great local group of people.

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
Thanks for the welcome Kaosu, Im hobbyorobsession on wafishbox i belive my tiger shrimp came from you a few months ago. You should definatly join the GSAS, even with the drive its a great local group of people.
oh nice!! ^_^ are the shrimp still doing good?

GreenGlow

AC Members
Aug 10, 2012
edmonds washington
Real Name
Daniel
I went on vacation a few weeks ago and left someone in charge of my tanks for a 7 day period. I tried to make it simple, i made daily feeding portions and told them just feed the tank one of my little food portions a day. That the lights were on a timer and not to touch anything. We'll some how the whole power strip that tank was on was flipped off for the entire week. No issues with the other tanks. Didn't lose any fish, some plants were withered and the tank smelled like a swamp. I can't find as many shrimp as when i left but there are some in there that made it through the event. I might have to get some more from you in the future.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store