Costco sells Aquariums?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dbosman

AC Members
Dec 5, 2010
East Lansing, MI USA
Warehouse stores sell common stuff all the time, but specials are often one offs.
A company that I used to deal with got a call from Costco. Once.
Costco's pitch was that they had an empty semi trailer that could be at the dock in two weeks. Did the company have enough capacity to fill the trailer with pallets of goods that Costco could put into their stores, one pallet per store. Every pallet of goods had to be the same. A deal was struck, two trailer showed up. Both were filled and shipped out. The company never heard from Costco again. Their customers were able to buy a lot of good product at a great price, once.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Petco recently had their 1$ a gallon sale in May-June. Cant believe I missed it, the disassembled glass alone at those prices make excellent covers and replacement panels way cheaper then you can buy separately.
Yeah I didn't get in on it either because of cash flow issues. Probably better that way though because I have 5 tanks setup and 3 more waiting lol. Though I can't deny it would have been nice replace 1 or 2 of my 55's

AquaticAustin

AC Members
Sep 29, 2011
Orlando, Fl (UCF)
Yeah I didn't get in on it either because of cash flow issues. Probably better that way though because I have 5 tanks setup and 3 more waiting lol. Though I can't deny it would have been nice replace 1 or 2 of my 55's
I wish it went up to 110 gal lol but no iv never seen anything at costco

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store