jebo aquariums

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

COpathfindin

AC Members
Jun 3, 2011
Continental Devide, CO
Real Name
Sam
Does anyone out there have a jebo aquarium. If so what are your thoughts. I just picked up a 90 gallon curved glass tank due to it leaking and jebo not warrantee it. once I got the bottom shell off I was shocked to see such sloppy silicon work. I cut away some of the slop to find that all the glass pieces are slightly off alignment with each other. Once I finally got all the bad silicone out of the way I also realized there is a solid 3mm gap between the bottom and the back pane. the back pane is well fit to the front curved pane. This tank has internal glass supports, which brings me to my question for the group, will the gap between the bottom piece to the rest of the tank be a major obstacle or will the supports render that gap a non issue. I plan on doing things like the manufacture did, filling this gap with silicone. then attaching the plastic bottom support onto the tank with more silicone.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store