convicts-does this sound like eggs soon?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey

japbart

AC Members
Jun 9, 2012
Yes. When you see the females tube drop then you can expect eggs in hours.

Ur male looks very pale. It doesn't look like a normal con. I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
actually thats its natural color lol, not like the normal cons you see everyday :) . i have owned three different convicts already. blue cons ( blue throat ) yellow cons ( literly yellow, well very yellow stripes ) and normal standards ( pink and black ) will check and see if they have eggs, i dont use my tank light, only time i turn them on is when i am looking at them, or they are off all day.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
looks like her tube is dropped. thinking of transfering her to a 10 with the male. male is about 2.5 inches and female about 1.5 to 2 inches. so good for a few months.

MissRedneck

Local drunk
Aug 3, 2012
In the sticks
Real Name
stubborn redneck hick
Hopefully for their own sake they are not breeding....and your title "convict breeder" made me laugh so hard I nearly spat out my morning coffee.

MissRedneck

Local drunk
Aug 3, 2012
In the sticks
Real Name
stubborn redneck hick
Hardly....Anyone that reads the things that you post and your crazy idea of " oh i'll get a pair of convicts and allow them to possibly breed" So that you can then post half dozen threads about " have convict babys, what am I supposed to do" and then "wow what do I do with all the fry they produced". If you truly wanted to breed something you would research about it and then have a plan...And recent posts of yours state that you needed AC help to decide wether you should live on your own or move with family....WOW :facepalm:

Nereus7

AC Members
Jul 30, 2012
I think I may be too close to the gasoline fumes, I just got confused as hell...

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
you will get used to her lol, she comments on my threads alot.. 95 percent of the time its bad advice or advice not even helping at all........

Nereus7

AC Members
Jul 30, 2012
10-4

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store