wetpet for a 55..

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
what would you all do? been thinking of doing either a red devil or black belt or texas. was going to do an oscar alone, but no, tank to small. unless he would do fine by himself?

Ptrick125

Learning a lot everyday
Feb 2, 2012
Georgetown(Near Austin) ,Texas
www.patrick.international
Real Name
Patrick
what would you all do? been thinking of doing either a red devil or black belt or texas. was going to do an oscar alone, but no, tank to small. unless he would do fine by himself?
The reason why you can't get an Oscar in a 55 is because the tank becomes not wide enough to turn well when they grow up.

I would get the Texas cichlid or maybe a parot cichlid.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
haha i know about the Width VS the size of the oscar. and wont own any BP. had one before. was my moms and gave it to a nursing home after my mom passed. ( well kept it for about a year after she passed, then gave it to a nursing home ) thinking either texas or black belt? ( cant black belts grow to 14 inches? or is 10 inches as big as they get? ) or maybe a red devil?

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
update..

i know i made alot of threads, but this one is dedicated to my updates on my (fish house) not fish room as there are tanks everywhere lol..

for now i have set up:

12 gallon eclipes with a single female opline groumie
10 gallon with a pair of convicts. which will be going in a 20G soon
20 gallon with about 8 other convicts ( suprisingly looks like they are all females )
20 gallon with 3 tiger barbs 2 kohlio loaches ( bad spelling ) 3 multies ( shell dwellers ) 3 ( maybe 4? ) BN plecos
20 gallon with german red peacocks labeotrouphues (forgot full name, but from katale island ) and labeotrouphues traversuse ( bad spelling ) soon to be upgraded to a 55
20 gallon with 4 red zebras 4 yellow labs 1 blue cabolt 1 female elec blue ahli 1 female zebra oblique ( soon to be upgraded to either a 40B or a 55 )
20L with a pair of Kribss
bathroom i have one 2.5 with 4 or 5 female feeder guppys. one 5G with 8 or so feeder male guppys and a smaller tank with frys.....

soon to be set up as soon as i get rid of my table that my computer is on. two 40Bs two 30s and two 55s...

will update soon..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store