New application for aquarium

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

spirited22

Registered Member
Aug 17, 2012
Hello companions, I am a fan of the world of the aquariums (it is my aquarium : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlrv08kJ5g4) and write to you to say to you that I have just realized an application in android for aquariums. I think that it can be an useful and interesting tool.
In the application you will be able to find:
- Database of information of fish (name, n. scientist, habitat, family, Ph min, Ph max, Gh min, Gh max, temperature, description, maintenance, food and general compatibilities).
- Database of plants (name, n. scientist, habitat, family, Ph min, Ph max, Gh min, Gh max, temperature, necessary lighting, heights of the plant, difficulty of maintenance, description and necessary substratum).
- Calculator of aquarium: It is a calculator specially orientated to the lovers of this hobby. With her you can do your accounts with regard to the equipment of your aquarium: volume in liters and gallons of the same one according to his dimensions, lighting recommended in lumens, power of the heater, of the filter... In addition, also it allows us to estimate the electrical monthly expense of our aquarium in relation at the hours of ignition. As for the water, the application possesses also different test that they will indicate us the type of water that we have (according to Ph and Gh) and also to calculate the quantity of additives that we have to spill according to the liters that we change. Finally it includes tables orientativas on the C02 recommended in relation to the characteristics of the hardness and Ph of the water.
- Tool of compatibilities: The update allows search of compatible species as be the characteristics of the water of our aquarium: Ph, Gh, Temperature and Ph+Gh. Obtaining of rapid and precise form a list of the species that better they adapt to the same ones. In addition also he meditates great and very varied information of compatibility between different species depending on his age, epoch …
You can download it putting in Google Play: " fish of aquarium " and looking for the icon of the application (yellow fish with a purple corner). Another route of unload is seeing the video of youtube of my aquarium (it arrives of this post), since ultimately there appears a code QR to disburden it free. Anyhow, here I leave the Link you:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...0VTREVBQ1VBUklPRlJFRS5EUk9JRE1BTkFHRU1FTlQiXQ.

The application is totally free and I go being employed at her a lot of time and effort, ado it rewards that her of being able to share it, for alone it I ask in exchange that give to me your opinion about the same one (please to be benevolent) across the opinions of google play. This way they were coming to me from immediate form and I will be able to check and to bear them in mind them. I wait for your comments. Between all we can do of this slightly enormous hobby! Thousand graces. A greeting....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store