Some pics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

73Electra 225

AC Members
Feb 24, 2004
Visit site
Added 3 yellow labs to the tank the other day, I think one male and two females. They seem to be doing well and getting along w/ each other and the other two whitetips. Could someone here tell what the black whitetips are supposed to called?

Also decided to try and make my own cave using some leftover blueslate. I think it came out real good, and I'm planning on making some more. Going to take out the brown/white fake rock/cave and arrange my caves and pots so everyone can have their own personal spot hopefully.

roliva

Dovii/Umbee Fanatic
Feb 23, 2004
Lehigh Valley, PA
Great pics. They're so clear, what type of lighting did you use?

Romeo.

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Nice pics!
And, great idea on making a cave like that. There are lots of possibilities there!

73Electra 225

AC Members
Feb 24, 2004
Visit site
Thanks for the compliments. I used a Canon A80 camera w/flash for the pics. I had to take over 20 shots, though, to get just a couple where the fish were still enough to come out clear. Romeo, I see you are from Easton, I lived in Bethlehem for 4 years while attending Lehigh and went to HS in E. Stroudsburg.

roliva

Dovii/Umbee Fanatic
Feb 23, 2004
Lehigh Valley, PA
Hello Electra,
Thanks for the reply. I have an Olympus D-490 (2.1 Megapixel) and the same thing, I have to take several shots before getting a good one. I noticed with and without flash look totally different liking the 'no flash' better. So you went to Lehigh, strong enginnering school. I lived in Easton since Kindergarden and used to study in the old library at Lehigh (when I went to Northampton Community College in 92) and then went to Penn State University for my BSEE.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store