Where to buy N. multies?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

beebass22

AC Members
Aug 14, 2012
Looking for some quality Multies

Anyone know of a good dealer? Breeder?

Need about 10 of them, the shells are on the way and the tank is cycling!!!

Thanks for the help everyone.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Second the aquabid.com where are you located..

beebass22

AC Members
Aug 14, 2012
I'm in Florida :) is aquabid setup by area. I'll have to look again maybe i can tweak the search a bit

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Each seller on aquabid should have their area posted in the sell ad, i wouldn't mess with them if they do not add their location, as with what Pappy said i am sure there are a few aquarium clubs or societies in Florida, you can try that route. I was asking because if you were close to me i have 30 of them but i do not ship..

verbal

AC Members
May 4, 2010
Northern Virginia
Real Name
Jesse
Each seller on aquabid should have their area posted in the sell ad, i wouldn't mess with them if they do not add their location, as with what Pappy said i am sure there are a few aquarium clubs or societies in Florida, you can try that route. I was asking because if you were close to me i have 30 of them but i do not ship..
That would be the best place to start in my opinion. It seems like every fish club has at least a couple people who are overrun with their multi colony.

Even if the meeting are not close enough, shipping should be fast and cheap.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store