Pics of my fish!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fev

AC Members
Aug 25, 2012
Wyndam Council, Victoria
hi guys!

Here are a few pics I finally got on the ipad!
Funny shot White N Lil Fish.jpgClose White Fish.jpgWhite Fish.jpgWhite Fish2.jpgWhite Fishy.jpgOrange Fishy.jpgSwim Orange Fish.jpg

Funny shot White N Lil Fish.jpg Close White Fish.jpg White Fish.jpg White Fish2.jpg White Fishy.jpg Orange Fishy.jpg Swim Orange Fish.jpg

lesleyx

AC Members
May 20, 2012
Scotland
Real Name
Lesley
Camera Used
Mobile
Great pics! Nice fish you have :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Fev

AC Members
Aug 25, 2012
Wyndam Council, Victoria
Fev's Fish

Thanks!

I'm still not happy with the condition of the white one though! The tail and fins were so much nicer before it had problems...

The small one became really zippy and fast swim in the big tank!! I couldn't get any good shots got the top one by accident! lol

Gotta post and ask about the fin rot in the other forum... I changed some of the water today in both tanks!
At least I am looking after them better now, just worried if it's too late.... :shakehead:

lesleyx

AC Members
May 20, 2012
Scotland
Real Name
Lesley
Camera Used
Mobile
Hopefully you,ll get that under control :)

Fev

AC Members
Aug 25, 2012
Wyndam Council, Victoria
My husband and I both love the top pic, the front angle is so cute,
he said; "its going to charge....!". Like a bull coming to hit!

lesleyx

AC Members
May 20, 2012
Scotland
Real Name
Lesley
Camera Used
Mobile
That's great lol :)

Fev

AC Members
Aug 25, 2012
Wyndam Council, Victoria
Anyone able to guess at what the lil one might be in the top pic?? I keep thinking its some kind of Danio but can't remember I got them last year... It looks too Orange maybe for a Danio??

Hmm, I had anopther look, not quite orange just looked like it in the pic... Like a creamy grey colour with definite white at the tips of his fins... Hmm

Lol maybe its a Tetra and not a Danio??

Last edited:

Fev

AC Members
Aug 25, 2012
Wyndam Council, Victoria
Naming that fish!

I'm guessing he might be one of these, cause of the white tips....?

Maybe he lost some colour while they were in the small tank when it was dirty water?

Which would make him a Tetra if it does match....

White Tip Tetra.jpg

Fev

AC Members
Aug 25, 2012
Wyndam Council, Victoria
Hmm Maybe not, its soooo confusing.... lol But are there any Danio's with white tips? It doesn't seem ill the white tips look more natural as opposed to having ick for example... It swims like normal, all zippy and fast....

The colour is nothing like the above pic though.... The tail and fins as a slightly darker colour then the body, kinda very faint copper / silver colour and seems to almost have a single stripe down the body but could that be cause of colour fade from the bad water before??

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store