Mafia 104 - Dawg the Bounty Hunter - The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
[h=2]Mafia 104 - Dawg the Bounty Hunter - Sign Up Thread[/h]
Mafia 104 - Dawg the Bounty Hunter
The Town of ACVille has been overrun by Ice Dealers and addicts (fugitive scum). The Town can’t take it any more so they decide to call in The Dawg. Dawg the Bounty hunter and his fearless crew are tasked with ridding the small Town of the fugitive Ice addicts so they can collect their Bounty. The Job won’t be easy because the Ice dealers are trying to recruit more Townies to their side by getting them hooked on ice. The Bounty Hunters need to move quickly so they don’t get outnumbered by the Ice addicts. Dun…Dun…Dunnun…Dun…Dun…Dunnun…There’s fear and darkness all around you…the criminals are on the run…there’s no use hiding in the darkness…he’ll hunt you down cause he’s the Dawg…I’m the Dawg the big bad Dawg…The Bounty Hunter!!

Vehicle #1

Dawg – You are the leader of the Bounty Hunters (that is of course unless you ask Beth) and you will lead them in tracking down the Ice addicts. You will use your Native American instincts to find out who is an Ice addict and who is a Townie. You get one investigation each night to try and find the Ice addicts. If you are killed by the Ice addicts your power will be transferred to another Bounty Hunter but their instincts are not as good as yours. They will have a 50/50 chance at receiving the information. If you investigate the Ice Dealer or an Ice Addict night one they will show as innocent in your investigation results. You forgot to charge the batteries in your phone so you can’t get in touch with Beth or Leland in the other vehicle. If you find Leland or Beth through your investigation you will be in communication with them.

Duane Lee – You are the brute force behind the Bounty Hunter team and the Son of Dawg the Bounty Hunter. You have the power to use your pepper ball gun to take out an Ice addict. Be careful not to miss and accidentally shoot a Townie because they will also die. Your pepper ball has no effect on a Bounty Hunter and may only be used once. You can’t use your power on the same night as Leland. If both powers are used on the same night I will decide which one goes through and which one does not. If you are killed by the Ice addicts your powers will be lost by the Bounty Hunters. You are in communication with Dawg.

Baby Lyssa – You are the beautifully irresistible daughter of Dawg the Bounty Hunter. You have the ability to bat your eyelashes and turn an Ice addict back into a Townie (They will still communicate with their scum team but not count as a scum in numbers. They can’t reveal their identity to their team). You may only use this power once. If you use your power on a Townie, the Ice Dealer or one of the other Bounty Hunters it will have no effect. If you are killed by the Ice addicts your powers will be lost by the Bounty Hunters. You are in communication with Dawg.

Vehicle #2

Beth
– You are the extremely gorgeous and voluptuous wife of the mighty Dawg the Bounty Hunter. You have the ability to protect one Townie each night from the turn using your HUGE…………………………
hair. You can’t protect yourself. If you are killed by the Ice addicts your powers will be lost by the Bounty Hunters. You are in communication with Leland. You have no communication with the other Bounty Hunters unless you are found.

Leland – You are the tough-guy Son of Dawg the Bounty Hunter. You have the ability to use your extensive martial arts training to ponytail whip one of the Ice addicts. Be careful not to miss and accidentally whip a Townie because they will also die. Your ponytail whip has no effect on a Bounty Hunter and may only be used once. You can’t use your power on the same night as Duane Lee. If both powers are used on the same night I will decide which one goes through and which one does not. If you are killed by the Ice addicts your powers will be lost by the Bounty Hunters. You are in communication with Beth. You have no communication with the other Bounty Hunters unless you are found.

Fugitives

Ice dealer – You are the scumbag leader of the Ice addicts and you are evil beyond belief. Without you there would be no Bounty Hunters and no horrible theme song. You have the ability to turn Townies into Ice addicts. You and your addicts can communicate outside the thread. You will start the game with one other Ice addict who’s name you will give me prior to the game starting. At the start of the new game day (immediately following nightfall) you will give me the name of your next victim (The first day you will give me two names and your turn will be randomly selected). The first two nights will be guaranteed turns unless you select a Bounty Hunter or if that person is lynched or protected by Beth. If you select a Bounty Hunter they will die and you will not get a turn that night. After the second nightfall you will get a 50/50 chance of a turn or a kill. If you are killed the addicts will no longer have the ability to turn Townies, they will only get a kill.

The Townies only abilities are to try and lynch Ice addicts at each nightfall. The Town wins when they rid the Town of all Ice addicts. The Ice addicts win when they outnumber the Townies.

All roles will be randomly selected
(Genders of the characters have no bearing on the Gender of the player)

Game Mechanics

1) Each game day, everyone in the town (including mafia) can vote to lynch someone. You vote by saying (in bold)… I vote to lynch so and so.

a. You must vote each day, but you cannot vote for No One, or for yourself. The first night you fail to vote you will turn your vote over to a randomly chosen member of the opposite team and it will double their vote that night (I will PM the person who's vote was doubled so they know). If you fail to vote a second night you will die an untimely death.

b. If you decide to switch your vote, state in bold you are doing so and the new vote.

c. Do not put your vote in your signature.

2) Whoever has the most votes gets lynched. If you have two and everyone else has one vote… you get lynched.

a. The priority of night time happenings is:

Town Lynch
Mafia Turn/Hit
Bounty Hunter Powers Vehicle #1
Bounty Hunter Powers Vehicle #2
Untimely Deaths
Investigation results

b. If multiple people have the same number of votes, I will use the random generator to decide which of those gets lynched.

3) Everything stays in the game, no PMing people and setting up deals or alliances, or discussing issues in this game on other sites. The sole exception to this is the authorization by me for special role players to do so.

I will send you a link of where you can communicate if you are able to do so.

4)
There is NO role claiming in this game. If you do role claim you will be Mod-Killed as soon as I see the post. I will be the one who determines what is considered a role claim and what is not.

5)The Town wins when they rid the Town of all Ice addicts. The Ice addicts win when they equal or outnumber the Townies.

6) If you have any questions, PM me. If it's important to all, I'll post it.

7) No one, unless authorized to do so, are to discuss the game outside of the thread. That's kind of the point. If you are discussing things, then everyone else doesn't get the benefit of your deliberations. Think town hall rather than internet chat room.

8) Do not edit your posts!

9) NO AFTER DEATH POSTS!

10) UDs will not have roles revealed until game end, same with suicide pacts

Do NOT post in this thread until I say the game is on!

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
The first nightfall will be on Wednesday, August 29th at 9:00pm Eastern

GAME ON!!

Dun…Dun…Dunnun…Dun…Dun…Dunnun…There’s fear and darkness all around you…the criminals are on the run…there’s no use hiding in the darkness…I’ll hunt you down cause I'm the Dawg…I’m the Dawg the big bad Dawg…The Bounty Hunter!!

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
glad to be back :) game on!

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Hi everyone... yay! Nice to be back!

(Thanks for the message Dawg and thanks for urging me Wizard to get active at the site again.)

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Game on!

Sent from my MB865 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
Woo hoo, game on! Hopefully Isaac doesn't take my power away Wed/Thurs. Dawg, can I get a special hurricane exception so I don't UD if I lose power?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store