Need input- want to start accounts for conservation donations

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Would you be interested in contributing $$ with your order to aid conservation?

• yes, definitely

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No, absolutely not

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe- depends on the fund

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
My husband had a really awesome idea. I regularly (try) to donate to different conservation funds and things that are important to me (invertebrates by msjinkzd is even a public radio donor). His idea was for me to offer to take $1 or basically "round up" orders (for those who were interested) to the nearest dollar and then put the money into an account where each year I would make a donation from my customers (list of names of those who donated would be on my website) to one of a few different conservation sites. I don't watn to go through the hassle of setting up the accounts and doing all the research if people wouldn't be interested. I, for one, am always teh person who gives a dollar for the food bank at the grocery store and think this is basically the same concept. I would track it so, if needed, people could see exactly where/who the money came from should there be doubts. I just thought it was a nice idea.
So, the question is, if this was available, do you think you would be interested in donating a dollar or some change to a joint account for fish conservation? If so, please post what sort of efforts you would like to support.

matthewrich

Registered Member
Oct 29, 2012
You are doing a great job by donating in various conservations, it is too costly to run this services and even there is need of improvements and so they have to even spend on research. I have been actively participating in there campaigns for fish conservation and we are now coming up with new idea so that fish conservation can be done easily with less money spent.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store