Guppy Madness!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fev

AC Members
Aug 25, 2012
Wyndam Council, Victoria
:grinyes: Who already has Guppies? Help me decide!

Pics, notes on what other fish you keep with them and how hard / easy it is to look after them?!

Feel free to give pics of "other" fish if you wish to vote "against" Guppies... Hehehe. Looking for any courful fish that will fit 90 Gallon tank as community fish....

Not much of a request I know....

Just a lil debate etc for fun and to help me decide once and for all what to get once I find a place for my Goldfish....

Last edited:

Fev

AC Members
Aug 25, 2012
Wyndam Council, Victoria
"Feel free to give pics of "other" fish if you wish to vote "against" Guppies... Hehehe. Looking for any courful fish that will fit 90 Gallon tank as community fish...."

Sorry didn't see my typo error and it's not letting me edit the post now.... Was meant to be as below....

90 Gallon was meant to be 23 Gallons from my calculations, 90 Litres....

So that won't happen, but it's an idea!! heheehe

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
If you get them, make sure they are from a good source. Ones in big box pet stores or places like walmart or meijer that have a small fish section are normally not very healthy. Even if they look fine.

Fev

AC Members
Aug 25, 2012
Wyndam Council, Victoria
Yeah I noticed the place we got the Aquaone tank they had quite a few sick or dead fish.... :-( They gave us a $10 voucher for fish but I'm not happy to buy there if they don't look after them right....

Fev

AC Members
Aug 25, 2012
Wyndam Council, Victoria
My Guppies!

Ok,

So unfortunately my hubby does not trust anything written on the internet pretty much at all...

He believes since we are medicating the tank anyway if the new fish had anything from the pet store it will only benefit them and we got a more general fungal and parasite medication, so we went ahead and got the new fish!

I couldn't manage to get a clear shot of the Orange Leopard Guppy...

x4 Male Guppies

My Guppy - Guppo & Purple Guppy - Gus.jpg My Guppy Leo3.jpg My Guppy Orange - Oro.jpg

Last edited:

Ptrick125

Learning a lot everyday
Feb 2, 2012
Georgetown(Near Austin) ,Texas
www.patrick.international
Real Name
Patrick
Ok,

So unfortunately my hubby does not trust anything written on the internet pretty much at all...

He believes since we are medicating the tank anyway if the new fish had anything from the pet store it will only benefit them and we got a more general fungal and parasite medication, so we went ahead and got the new fish!

I couldn't manage to get a clear shot of the Orange Leopard Guppy...

x4 Male Guppies
Cool guppies!

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Fev

AC Members
Aug 25, 2012
Wyndam Council, Victoria
Yeah they're so cute! I just love the Leopard ones! heeheee

And the fish are all getting along fine so far! Keeping an eye on them just to make sure as the GoldFish are about 2inch already!
Yay! My Goldfish don't look so ill anymore, just hoping the White ones fins will grow back??

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store