New to the forum (introduction)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mjimaging

Registered Member
Sep 3, 2012
I am new here but I was looking for information on bamboo and thought this sounded like a good place for planted aquariums. I have had fish for about twelve years. I did a planted ten gallon tank with home made CO2 generators and it flourished. I had to trim back plants almost daily. The fish did awesome an it was beautiful. We don't have that tank anymore but I have a thirty long that I am now trying to get going. With the planted tanks we have always done a community tank. So I just got it started. We have two CO2 generators going. Homemade ones. They seemed to work the best for us. I have a bamboo plant, some other plant that I don't know and a bulb plant that I planted. They all seem to be doing really good right now and they have a delta tail beta in there right now. He will get tank mates once the tank fully cycles and we look forward to the experience this is bound to give us. My husband is doing a fake planted tank for his African cichlids. His looks nice from day one and mine looks empty but it will get there. So that's where I am at.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store