3x Tiered 4ft tanks

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Alasse

AC Members
Oct 21, 2011
QLD, Australia
Real Name
Rebecca
These got delivered today....love em

Snapped a quick pic of it

The ends will have false sides put into the stand (so i can pull off and access if needed) to keep it looking tidy. The stand also has a single 4ft light above each tank which is a bonus. They cut all new lids for it too, unexpected but nice of them indeed
Gotta get around to painting the back and sides of the tanks and it'll be ready to rock'n'roll

Bushkill

Registered Member
Dec 1, 2011
Bushkill, PA
Real Name
Angelo
Wow! I've been trying to come up with a 3-tiered stand solution for the corner of my fishroom and there it is. Can't thank you enough for posting this up. Clean, simple, and very tastefully done.

Alasse

AC Members
Oct 21, 2011
QLD, Australia
Real Name
Rebecca

The top tank will be housing my Peppermint BN colony and cherry shrimp
Middle tank will be housing angels and clown loaches, along with some smaller school fish
Bottom tank not fully decided on at this stage

Alasse

AC Members
Oct 21, 2011
QLD, Australia
Real Name
Rebecca
An update: After moving a 4ft light over onto one of the tier tanks (one will be planted) i've just found out the tanks arent 4ft.....they are actually 4.5ft....they are 63Gal (not a 55gal as i thought) tank...wow, thats a suprise!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Congrats!

Alasse

AC Members
Oct 21, 2011
QLD, Australia
Real Name
Rebecca
I'm thinking of pulling the top tank out and boxing the top tier to use as storage, i need to centralise some fish stuff lol

The tank pulled out will be used as just a stand alone tank

Still waiting though to get the room painting finished so it can be moved to its new home

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store