Hoowdie frends!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

snoodle

Registered Member
Sep 8, 2012
Defeated TN
my name is snoodle an im from defeated tn.

i live up on the bog with my little boat an my fish hut. i love them fishs with them pearly eyes. the way they just look at ye when yer dumpin yer leftover over the side of the boat. there glitterin little scales an then SWOOP! you get um with the net! sometimes theys for supper an sometimes theys for a pet!

right now I got a big old bathtub full of swamp water and i got 2 little babies in there now. i give em all my leftovers, an once they start floatin I cook em up for supper (an of course i save a little leftovers for my next tub babies to nibble). fish eatin fish? whats that called? fish-recycling! haaaaa

anyways i just cam in to say hello to other pashionette fish folks and hoping to open discushions. i know i got a lot to learn but i think i have some pretty clever techniqes to share as well.

tub babies.jpg

tub babies.jpg

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

snoodle

Registered Member
Sep 8, 2012
Defeated TN
Thank you rbishop, I appreshate all the frends I can get.
say, your name says bishop, are you a member of the clergy? Theres a little baptist parish down here in defeated. I went there once but they wouldnt let me in on account of my 'filthy apearence'? They says at least I should wear a shirt of some sort under my overals. I said well my good shirts are soakin in the tub with my tub babies, but they didnt seem to unsderstand wit I was talkin about. So I dont go there no more. Its nice to feel welcome in a place, Sos im glad I found yall.

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
welcome to AC
you'll get to meet a lot of people here, from different(some times very different) walks of life.

Last edited:

snoodle

Registered Member
Sep 8, 2012
Defeated TN
greetings star rider and many thanks for yer warm welcome.
i was thinking about your name and was wonderin if you were some kinda pilot or maybe you were a big fan of star wars? my favorte part of that moviee by far was the yoda secton what when he traind luke to be a jedi in the bog. i personaly felt honored to see such a feature film have such signifcant ties with swamp land. i came across a little snapper recently and i says to myself Boy! hedoes have a mighty resemblence to yoda! so thats how i know the force is alive an well in my bog. of course when i put him in the tub he went and killed one of my tub babies but i still thinks he got a special power about him.

oo7genie

Hello my fintime gal...
Nov 18, 2010
Eugene, OR
Real Name
Rick
Welcome!

I was going to try and come up with something equally amusing to respond with, but I just woke up and my brain isn't functioning yet. I look forward to your future hijinx.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store