Stargate demonstrates aquarium "don'ts"

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Glabe

River Rat
May 10, 2011
If memory serves, in the final episode season 7 of Stargate, SG1, Dr. Daniel Jackson has a smallish (20h?) fish tank with 4-5 medium sized goldfish in it. In season 8, he has the very same tank, but with different, smaller goldfish in it. Where did the other fishies go?

I realize the show isn't real, and the tank situation isn't specified in the script, but let's buy into it for a minute.... during the season 7-8 break... Dr. Daniel Jackson of SG1 irresponsibly killed his fish because he is not a member of AquariaCentral.com.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
It's better for us if he doesn't get out at all....

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

SoapDoctor

AC Members
Jun 11, 2012
If memory serves, in the final episode season 7 of Stargate, SG1, Dr. Daniel Jackson has a smallish (20h?) fish tank with 4-5 medium sized goldfish in it. In season 8, he has the very same tank, but with different, smaller goldfish in it. Where did the other fishies go?

I realize the show isn't real, and the tank situation isn't specified in the script, but let's buy into it for a minute.... during the season 7-8 break... Dr. Daniel Jackson of SG1 irresponsibly killed his fish because he is not a member of AquariaCentral.com.
Those gold fish are from a different planet. They actually get smaller as they age meaning he is properly caring for them.

Glabe

River Rat
May 10, 2011
Somebody needs to get out more.
lol, don't tell me you don't notice fish stuff on tv.

an example you may like better is that drama, "About a Boy." in the beginning, the lonely loner has a huge tank full of balas and other "sharks." in the end, when he finds out how important friends and family are, it shows that he has, at one point, converted to a booming community setup. how touching!

The problem there is that bala sharks don't relate to loners. they're just relying on the ignorance of people to get their point accross

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store