Anyone here live in the Atlanta area?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
Back in July of 1996 my wife (fiance at the time) and I decided we wanted to go to the Summer Olympics in Atlanta. I signed us up for event tickets and we ended up getting a few sets of tickets to the events. It was a great time. This also happened to be the same year we had our date set to get married. I thought it would be a cool gift to get my wife a brick at Centennial Olympic Park and surprise her with it when we got down there. I got our names and wedding date inscribed on the brick. Well it just so happens that the Olympic Park bombing happened the day before we were in Atlanta so we were unable to see the brick because the park was closed for security purposes. I was bummed out about it but I told her anyway and thought at some point we would get back there and see it.

This year will be our 16th anniversary and I thought it might be cool to see if someone was willing to take a picture of our brick for me. I have all the info on the location and serial number of the brick, I just haven't been able to get back to Atlanta since we went. If not it's really no big deal but I figured it wouldn't hurt to put this out there since this is such a large community of people. If you think you could help out let me know. Some day I still plan to get down there to see it but I'm not really sure when that will be. Maybe for our 25th...lol.

Thanks!!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
If that falls through Hooked Newbie lives in Atlanta, I don't know if he frequents the site anymore but I'm a FB friend of his and could message him to see if he'd contact you.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store