OMG! I just bought a new tank!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mr.bigglesworth

AC Members
Feb 19, 2012
Norcal, East Bay Area
Real Name
Ryan
From amazon. Its a desktop 6g, I think it was 12 by 12 by 16 inches tall. Its called the aquarius aq360-6g gloview 6g aquarium kit. I think maybe some shrimps and stuffs. Idk. Tt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

loser

AC Members
May 26, 2003
Orange NYS
www.timhedden.com
That's a horrible tank unless it only has shrimp in it.... no fish.
Bit extreme, no?

There was a previous thread where he discussed it was for a desk and he had limited space.

While the dimensions make it a difficult tank for fast moving fish, a couple platties and some shrimp to clean up the mess should be fine.

oo7genie

Hello my fintime gal...
Nov 18, 2010
Eugene, OR
Real Name
Rick
Bit extreme, no?

There was a previous thread where he discussed it was for a desk and he had limited space.

While the dimensions make it a difficult tank for fast moving fish, a couple platties and some shrimp to clean up the mess should be fine.
It's about floor plan and surface area. Most fish like to swim horizontally, not vertically. Even slow moving fish and platties.

I think the OP is on track with shrimp, maybe some snails or something, but I wouldn't put a fish in there.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
I think it would depend on the fish chosen, there are plenty of nano fish that would work in this tank,

chickenlady

AC Members
Dec 28, 2009
I read that because of the round shape it was rather hard to keep clean, but if you can manage it, wonderful. Maybe a nice betta would look good in there.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store