Monster bn pleco video

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
So where is the monster BN? All I saw was a normal full grown one. 6" does not make a monster BN - that is still within the range of normal size. To you it may be a monster, I assure you in reality it isn't. I too have a couple that size and so do many other people.

You need to understand that when a size is given, it refers to the customary aquarium-raised size (or AVERAGE size) and not an absolute. That means they may be larger or smaller than sizes listed. Occasionally, a fish will exceed the boundaries greatly and could be considered monster or giant for it's species. When a fish reaches 1-1/2 X the normal size (i.e. listed at 12" but specimen reached 18") then you have a noteworthy fish.

fshfanatic

AC Members
Apr 7, 2006
Arizona
Real Name
Mike
apparently to some it does.

Terms like "monster", "Huge", etc. are in fact subjective to ones own experience. So technically, he is correct.

Kakashi

AC Members
Mar 24, 2012
Chico CA
Real Name
Bryan
apparently to some it does.

Terms like "monster", "Huge", etc. are in fact subjective to ones own experience. So technically, he is correct.
LOL......should we be carelessly using the word monster? We don't want anyone to get confused with the word "monster" and the energy drink company........

fshfanatic

AC Members
Apr 7, 2006
Arizona
Real Name
Mike
LOL......should we be carelessly using the word monster? We don't want anyone to get confused with the word "monster" and the energy drink company........
Good point. I hope I dont get sued the next time I say "I have a Monster apatite

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store