Goby and Pistol pairing

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

TL1000RSquid

AC Members
Apr 6, 2011
NY
I have one pair already who paired up right away, trying to do another pair in another tank but the YWG doesn't seem interested in pairing up. Pretty sure he's seen the shrimp, wondering if age/maturity comes into play with pairing. My other pair were both close to adult size at purchase, the new guys the pistol is about adult size but the YWG is barely over an inch.

TL1000RSquid

AC Members
Apr 6, 2011
NY
Well looks like they finally hooked up, though it was the shrimp who found the goby I think he tunneled into where the goby had been staying. Little ******* found my pile of rubble last night I had for mounting frags its all gone.

RNeiswander

Bunned
Nov 27, 2010
SW Ohio
Strange lol, I kinda wish mine would do that, instead of the huge mound of sand outside their hole.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

TL1000RSquid

AC Members
Apr 6, 2011
NY
My other pistol is a Randall's he just digs a little bit but has generally always stayed in the same area, this guy is a Tiger and alot more active he's excavated under every rock in the tank even a couple small stand alone rocks at the front of the tank. He's taken all my rubble, a bunch of empty hermit shells and even a halimedia plant. :laugh: Glad I didnt have any loose frags laying around everythings glued down.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store