New from Lehigh Valley Pa

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ColleenT

AC Members
Sep 23, 2012
Lehigh Valley Pa
Real Name
Colleen Troiani
Hi all! i have had fish and aquariums for many years and have done some correct and incorrect things in the past. I had a 40 gallon, a 29 gallon, and a 10 gallon in the last house but we put the house on the market and i GAVE everything away b/c i thought i was done with fish. Ha! Started how? 'Rescued' a beautiful double-tail betta (Frank) and got him a 10 gallon tank. Then i got African Dwarf frogs, Then saw some baby glowlight tetras, then a cory, and decided to upgrade to a 20 gallon long. the cory is getting some friends, hopefully tomorrow. i keep my tanks heavily planted and got some algae, so i have a couple nerite snails too. I am trying sand for my very first time b/c i don't want to harm my cories. wish me luck on that. i have 7 pygmy cories in transit, should be here tomorrow or the next day. that is all the fish i have for now. getting more plants tomorrow, also. I don't have room for a bigger tank, but i am excited to be starting over.

Happily married since 1994, no kids, 5 dogs( 2 Chinese crested powder puffs, and 3 American hairless terriers) and one Appaloosa horse.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

Bushkill

Registered Member
Dec 1, 2011
Bushkill, PA
Real Name
Angelo
Welcome to AC and welcome back to the hobby. You're almost a neighbor! I live in Bushkill (Pike County) and my son goes to Northampton CC.

ColleenT

AC Members
Sep 23, 2012
Lehigh Valley Pa
Real Name
Colleen Troiani
Thanks! Yes we lived in the pokes for a long time.. 1995- last year. it got too crazy overpopulated. We are originally from NEPA( Honesdale and Jessup) so it was hard to see the poconos change so much.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Poconos here too.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store