Mafia 105: Finding Bigfoot The Game!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Mafia 105; Finding Bigfoot

Roles:

Townies - You want what's best for the town. That means catching a real live Big Foot, killing it and stuffing it so the town can finally grow from a gas station and adult club into a thriving Big Foot themed tourist trap, gas station, and adult club.

Big Foot Hunters
- You wish to capture Sasquatch and prove to the world that Big Foot is real and then exploit it to make big stacks of money. You may communicate privately with the other Big Foot Hunters.

Cryptozoologist - You can investigate one person each night. You must give me the name of the person you wish to investigate within 12 hours of the previous nightfall on 48 days and within 6 hours on 24 hour days.

Hunter - You are armed with 2 shots of a powerful tranquilizer. It's powerful enough to subdue a Sasquatch but would be fatal against a person. You must give me the name of the person you wish to shoot within 12 hours of the previous nightfall on 48 days and within 6 hours on 24 hour days. If you shoot the real Sasquatch it will be captured.

Hillbilly(s) - You are a hired guide to show the Big foot Hunters around the wilderness areas. You think the Cryptozoologist has a purdy mouth.

Sasquatch - You are a New World Great Ape (or maybe a guy in a gorilla suit), You are being hunted by the Big Foot Hunters. Before each game night you will send me the name of the player you would like to dismember. They will be killed and removed from the game. You may send the name at any time. You may not communicate with the darn dirty hippies.

Hippies - You wish to stop the town and Big Foot Hunters from finding and exploiting cute fuzzy animals. You will do what ever it takes to save Sasquatch. You know the identity of Sasquatch. You may privately communicate with the other Hippies.

Eco terrorist- Each night you may kill a towns person. You must give me the name of the person you wish to kill within 12 hours of the previous nightfall on 48 days and within 6 hours on 24 hour days.

Tree Hugger
- You have the ability to ask the trees for guidance, the trees will reveal the role of one player of your choice each night. You must give me the name of the person you wish to investigate within 12 hours of the previous nightfall on 48 days and within 6 hours on 24 hour days. It like, totally blows your mind man.

Dirty Hippy(s) - You stink like a skunk ape. If you are investigated your funk will confuse the Big Foot Hunters and you will be revealed to be a Sasquatch.

Win conditions:

Big foot Killed/Captured:
If Big Foot is captured the remaining Hippies will each give me the name of a person they wish to kill. If they can kill all of the remaining Big Foot Hunters then Big Foot will be freed and the Hippies will win.

Otherwise.

The Town & Big Foot Hunters
win when the Hippies are eliminated or if Sasquatch is captured.

The Hippies win when the hippies + Sasquatch outnumber the town or Sasquatch is freed.

Sasquatch
wins if it survives the game without being killed or captured.

Game Mechanics

1) Each game day, everyone can vote to lynch someone. You vote by saying (in bold)… I vote to lynch so and so.

a. You must vote each day for another player in the game. If you fail to vote during a voting cycle I will flip a coin; Heads: you will be killed, Tails: A member from the opposing team will have their vote doubled on the next day. If a players vote is doubled due to this rule they will be told your role. Opposing team is defined using win conditions.

b. If you decide to switch your vote, state in bold you are doing so and the new vote.

c. Do not put your vote or game related information in your signature.

2) Whoever has the most votes gets lynched. In case of a tie the loser will be determined by a randomized method.

a. The priority of night time happenings is:

Lynch
Sasquatch Kill
Eco-Terrorist Kill
Hunter Shot
Investigations
Non-voter consequence

3) Everything stays in the game, no PMing people and setting up deals or alliances, or discussing issues in this game on other sites. The sole exception to this is the authorization by me for special role players to do so.

I will send you a link of where you can communicate if you are able to do so.

4) There is NO role claiming in this game. If you do role claim you will be Mod-Killed as soon as I see the post. I will be the one who determines what is considered a role claim and what is not.

5) If you have any questions, PM me. If it's important to all, I'll post it.

6) No one, unless authorized to do so, are to discuss the game outside of the thread. That's kind of the point. If you are discussing things, then everyone else doesn't get the benefit of your deliberations. Think town hall rather than internet chat room.

7) Do not edit your posts! If you edit your post the opposing team will gain your vote. If it happens a second time you will be killed.

8) NO AFTER DEATH POSTS! If you post after you are dead, you will be killed again.

9) UDs will not have roles revealed until game end, same with suicide pacts

Do not post until I say "Game on!" (after this time)

Last edited:

Zaffy

Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Notes:
Because the game is small the cryptozoologist may investigate night 1
Non-voting consequence - The person who gets their vote doubled has it doubled for the next day.
Roles were assigned randomly by the deck of cards method.
All times posted by me are Pacific.

Roster:
AAF
Jpappy
Rich
Blobdabob
Piranha
Ice
DD
Chill
ssuchem
Lab Rat
Nephereal
Jbradt

Last edited:

Zaffy

Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
The sleepy mountain town of ACville wakes one morning to the sound of construction. It appears that His Majesty, Mayor Zaffy, has hatched a scheme to put ACville on the map. A massive 7 lane highway has begun construction in order to bring the masses to see ACvilles soon-to-be masterpiece, The Museum of Sasquatch Adventure Themepark. The 7 story marble building will house the worlds one and only captive Sasquatch, unless it's killed during construction in which case it will house the worlds one and only captive stuffed Sasquatch. Visitors will marvel as the beast is held in a 8" by 8" enclosure which will be painstakingly designed to mimic it's natural habitat, a habitat that will soon feature the largest parking garage in the Northern Hemisphere. $90 taxpayer dollars have never been more well spent.

One minor snag in the operation is that we don't yet have the Sasquatch in our possession, so it's up to the town to do what it must to secure the sasquatch.

The first nightfall will be: Wednesday, September 26th at 5pm Pacific.

Please exit through the giftshop.

Zaffy

Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I was going to wait until morning, but I see no reason to wait.

Game on!

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
Woo hoo, game on!

A whole 64" squared to hold Bigfoot? You are too generous with space mayor Zaffy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Zaffy

Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Since I started the game early, I will be lenient on the time requirement for kill/invest requests today only. You have until 5pm pacific to let me know.

It was a hard choice, initially they wanted to devote like 2000 sq feet of the building to the enclosure, but then we would only have 24,000 sq feet of gift shop, I thought it best to tweak the ratio a little bit.
Parking will be $27 per hour with a $8 entrance fee, $12 exit fee, I think that's fair.

My tax adviser has told me that apparently I have to declare the actual cost, it's a $90 million dollar project, not $90. I was using political math which should in no way be confused with real math.

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
I'm cool with $90 million of my tax dollars going to the museum as long as we have a stuffed Bigfoot to display.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Checking in...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store