The new guy

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Herron13

Registered Member
Sep 24, 2012
Hey everyone, obviously new to this forum came across it whilst looking at a cichlid breeding post by Mr. Firemouth, and decided to join up, i've had my tank for around a year now, at first it was mainly focused around my yellow-belly terrapin, and then i began to add some fish to get an environment and community going, although the only fish that seemed to survive the rain of the terrapin was my male fighter, until around a month ago where i got some Fire-mouthed cichlids and they seem to be settling in like the fighter did, in addition i also have two plecostomus and some apple snails for algae control etc, i'm always looking for new fish to put in my tank that could create a good environment with my current ones and also looking to breed some as you saw by what i said earlier, open to all criticism, constructive and negative, so feel free to introduce yourselves and let me know of anything i could do to improve my tank, thanks :)

Herron13

Registered Member
Sep 24, 2012
I've currently got a 120 litre, but going to upgrade to 200/240 around Christmas time, and keep my current one for bigger fish or for breeding purposes solely.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

Herron13

Registered Member
Sep 24, 2012
Oh, and by bigger fish i don't mean like fish that are too big or will outgrow the tank easily, but more along a sort of display tank for a room with more exuberant and aesthetic fish to give a more impressive look.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store