I Seem To Be New Here.!.!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Concy

AC Members
Sep 30, 2012
Hi there,

I am actually not much for forums anymore but I don't mind a good chat once in a while. Once I figure out how to get it to stop telling me incorrect password I should have a good time.

Tiny bit about me... I am running 3 FW tanks currently, a 75g, a 50g and a 30g, Breeding group of Frontosas in the 75 with a Raphael Cat and a Cuckoo Cat and a Sailfin Pleco for cleaning, A couple of Brother Tiger Oscars and a RES Turtle in the 50g with a Sailfin Pleco and I just put a few Dragon Peacocks in my 30g along with a very beautiful Cichlid from Lake Mbuna, although the original owner thought it was an Aristochromis, but it simply cannot be. Maybe I will post pics if someone feels they could tell me what it is. Looks quite a bit like an Ari, but has beautiful colour changes in it, and some lines.

Also, I will be setting up a reef tank when I am able to move into my house, hopefully in the next year or so, and would love to find some Reefers in Saskatchewan to help fill that tank when the time comes.

Keep it Concentrated.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC! You will need five posts before being able to enter chat.

Concy

AC Members
Sep 30, 2012
Are there certain posts that do not count towards post count? How long will my posts be moderated before posting?

Also I noticed I forgot about my Bristlenose Pleco that is always hiding in my Frontosa tank.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store