Julidichromis tank mates question

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

lethalcustoms00

gearhead extrordinare
Jan 16, 2010
Gillette wyo
Has anyone has experience mixing these small tanks with loaches like yo yos and clowns? I've got a 125 with a group of loaches and a hybrid syno and a Raphael cat that I'm thinking about adding some Julies to.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
If you can obtain bigger Julido's should be fine if not the Raphael will make short work on them when the lights go out, also just to note loaches are not too friendly and will certainly hold their own and can inflict a serious wound to another fish..

lethalcustoms00

gearhead extrordinare
Jan 16, 2010
Gillette wyo
I hadn't thought about the Raphael having a meal with the smaller ones. I wasn't to worries about the loaches over bullying the julids. I'm still a little concerned about them bullying my juvenile angels however.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Loaches normally will pick on each other in a community setup so they should be fine.. Just curious you say Angels your not keeping all these together are you, Angels, Julido's, Loaches and Raphael..

lethalcustoms00

gearhead extrordinare
Jan 16, 2010
Gillette wyo
Just to straighten that out, the angels are in a tank all by them selves. The striped Raphael and loaches and res of that stuff are all in another one

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store