Tank ID / where to get top?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Msheresy

AC Members
Sep 30, 2012
Was told this was 35 gal when I bought it used. I can't find any info with the dimensions. Looking for a glass lid or hood and this is my last hope before I use a container to fill it up so I can measure the gallons and then take it somewhere to have the glass custome made. image.jpg

image.jpg

owenodin

AC Members
May 17, 2011
Northeast
Looks reasonable as a 30 gallon, but that is def not a standard size. Unless you are set on those dimensions, would certainly be cheaper to purchase a new 30 gallon aquarium than to get glass custom fitted to create a top.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
if it wasn't for your measurements not matching exactly, I'd guess it was a 40g Oceanic stretch hex tank.

but I think their dimensions are a couple of extra inches wider, an extra inch deeper and an extra inch taller, including the trim.

they haven't been made in a while, but there's a chance that some pet stores have them in the back gathering dust (That Pet Place springs to mind)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store