Mafia #106 Sign Up

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Mafia #106 –The Mafia Meets The Doctor

Meet The Doctor…Doctor Who? His real name brings war across the Universe, but his recent travels have brought him to a small town known as ACville. Something about this town is not right though, as the mafia still seem to have a foothold after several “successful” attempts to rid the scumbags. It’s up to The Doctor, his faithful companion, and the town to get rid of the Mafia and the alien presence, hopefully for good!

Game Mechanics:

1) Each game day, everyone has to vote to lynch someone before nightfall. Your vote must be stated in BOLD.
Ex."I vote to lynch _____

a. You cannot vote for no one or yourself. If you fail to vote you will be punished either by A) dying an embarrassing, Untimely Death or B) a member from the opposite team will receive a double vote for the next day with your role being revealed to that player.

b. If you decide to switch your vote, state in BOLD you are doing so.
Ex. "I retract my vote on _____ and vote to lynch _________"

c. Whoever has the most votes will be lynched; in the event of a tie the lynch victim will be randomly chosen.

2) The priority of night time will be as follows:

The lynch
The Mafia’s hit
The Vigilante’s hit
The Companion’s investigation
Untimely Death(s)

*The Doctor’s regenerations occur immediately following their death

3) Everything stays in the game. There will be no discussion of this game in PMs or other threads or sites. The sole exception to this rule is the authorization by me for special role players to communicate outside the game thread.

4) You can say whatever you want in this game, but you cannot prove it with my PM to you. Please stay "in character," as no role claiming is allowed. Any disregard for this rule will result in a mod-kill of the player involved.

5) If you have questions, PM me or ask in the game thread. If it is important to all, I will post clarifications in the game thread.

6) Do not edit your posts for any reason.

7) Please keep after death posts to a minimum. No revealing any additional information. If you are dead, you are dead.

8) THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE. This is a game, it is meant to be fun. In the course of the game your words will be twisted, misinterpreted, and taken in various contexts so it important to realize that the group of players here are generally good natured and mean nothing by it. Do not take anything said in game by anyone to be a personal attack or insult. If you feel that you are being personally attacked or insulted let me know and I will take action if I feel it is necessary.

9) In the case that unforeseen circumstances arise I reserve the right to alter or amend rules in order to maintain the flow of the game as needed. Again, if you have issues please speak to me in private.

Game Roles:

Townies: You win when all of the anti-town players are eliminated.

Innocents: ACville has once again been infested by an evil threat. Your mission is to eradicate it by voting to lynch someone each night.

The Doctor: Not THAT kind of doctor. Your TARDIS (Time and Relative Dimension In Space) has taken you to place filled with evil. You never travel alone, however, so before the game begins you will send me a list of 3 players you wish to become your companion. In addition, you technically cannot die. If you are killed, either by lynch or hit, you will “regenerate” and your role will be transferred to an innocent. However, if you are killed two nights in a row or even twice in the same night, your powers will still be too weak to save yourself again.

The Companion: As the Doctor’s trusted partner, you are able to use his trusty Sonic Screwdriver (patent pending) in order to investigate one person each night. You may also communicate with the Doctor unless he is killed and regenerates. If you investigate the new Doctor then you may begin communicating again.

The Vigilante: You do not care for the Doctor’s gentle ways and therefore have taken it upon yourself to rid the town of its evils. That being said, if you are investigated by Companion, you may be convinced to become an ally. You have a total of 3 shots to use at your discretion; however the bullets do not distinguish between friend or foe. Choose wisely!

The Mafia: You win when your team controls at least 50% of the town.

The Mafia Boss: You are responsible for declaring the hits your underground organization will be performing each night. If you are killed, the hits become 50/50. You may communicate with the rest of the Mafia.

Mafia Minions: Your sole purpose is to carry out the hits delegated to you by your Boss. You may communicate with other the members of the mafia and will only make any final decisions if your Boss is killed off.

The Lone Dalek: You have secretly kept the mafia in control of ACville in order to meet your own goals of taking over Earth and establishing a new Dalek Empire. You are aware of who is in the mafia, however, you really do not care all that much for the pesky humans so long as they kill off those who stand in their way. Therefore, you may not communicate with any members of the mafia as they do not know your identity anyways. If you survive until the end of the game, you have one shot to steal the win (and the planet) for yourself if you can correctly “exterminate” the winning team’s leader, either the Doctor or the Mafia Boss.

Please reply if you wish to join. The start date is flexible depending on the number of players who join and any "real life" conflicts.

Also, if you see any discrepancies or unclear rules, please bring those to my attention now.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
In, I suppose.

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
In

Sent from my Huawei U8800-51 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Very cool pap. It has the simplicity of mafia with some good additions. I like the Dalek guy.

IN!

Question... besides having the option to win with the right hit as the Dalek guy what would he do for the rest of the game? Help the town? The mafia? Confuse everything? Or just any and all of the above as he chooses?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the MAN app!

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
It's up to them. Ultimately, they may want to help the scum since they know who to work with, but when it comes down to it they are really in it for themselves.

To clarify, they wont know who the boss is, just who is mafia. If the boss is killed during the course of the game the mafia will elect a "new boss" (the 50/50 still applies) so that the Dalek has a chance to win if the mafia pull off the win without their leader.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store