New to aquaricentral and looking for Superveils!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jesseter

AC Members
Oct 21, 2012
Hi everyone. I am new to this site. I was hoping to find someone who would know where to find some superveils angelfish breeders. I really like the one thats in Kyryah's old post. Anyone know of any like that around? Also looking for some really nice lace. Color not a big issue, but definately want some blacks. Thanks everyone. Great being here so far!!

Regards,
Jesse

Captain Jim

AC Members
May 12, 2012
Where are you? I also recently became interested in angels and have too many. I have golds and blacks-not extremely endowed finnage, but nice fish. They are getting big enough to be hard to ship..is why I ask where you are. Jim

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
you can also try aquabid.

Branden_Pearson

AC Members
Jun 9, 2012
Yea I would say aquabid would be your best bet because you can find almost anything and you can see their rating so you can make sure you get what you pay for.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Captain Jim

AC Members
May 12, 2012
Absolutely agree.. Aquabid is where I got my fish. Thought I'd offer some "older, larger" fish that have survived growing pains and solve two problems at once.

jesseter

AC Members
Oct 21, 2012
Thanks everyone! I will go ahead and look at aquabid. I have only seen regular veils. How do I breed to achieve super veils? Wondering if they are crossed with lace and veils to create a superveil? Any good links to genetic questions and crosses? Thanks everybody!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store