what to do

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
So as some of you may know, I am a high school junior with a part time job. I am not doing great in pre calc honors, but havent had time in the last couple weeks to stay after to get help. I understand the stuff in the homework, but it gets to the test and my mind blanks even if I just did the homework and understood it. My parents were worried about me getting rid of working on wednesdays. I took care of that today, and I no longer work wednesdays. I still work tues, thurs, and the weekend. I dont care what they say, I am not getting rid of more than wednesday.

They want me to do science olympiad (last year I had a good 400+ hrs into that). So I am trying to do that after school on Mondays. Now my mom is bugging the crap out of me that I dont have time to study for test in math. I just did an entire spanish speach and powerpoint (due tomorrow) before work. It was literally from the minute I got home to 5 min after I normally start getting ready for work. I skipped dinner. She wanted me to stay after tomorrow for math, well I have to be home working on an english project that will also be pushing the time limit I have between school and work. So no time to get ready for this test other than tomorrow morning. Oh, I leave home at 6:30 and get to school at 6:40 every day so I can work on homework in the library where it is quiet. Classes start at 7:30. I always use my study hall to work on homework and stuff. Right now I just dont have time to get more than normal homework and projects done. From now on it should be much better without work on wednesday. I should be able to stay after on Wednesdays for math help.

The next step is either dropping down from honors to normal or my parents going in and talking to the teacher and other people.

And on top of it all, because I was brought on a surprise trip to florida (my grandpa passed) my teachers put everything in as 0% instead of leaving it until I got back. So because of that, I got put in a check in check out program where I have this stupid piece of paper that every teacher has to sign and rate how I did. I have never gotten less than 100% on that (the set goal by them is 80%). I got rid of the false 0% grades for the most part (still working with history teacher) and all of my absent days were excused.

What should I do?

No, I am not quitting my job.

And I typed this in 5min after I got home from work and now I am going to bed.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store