Amazing!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Michigan - Indiana Border
Real Name
Russ
I can't believe it. My web browsers (IE & Firefox) would not let me on this site from my home PC or my work PC in a VERY long time. Time and time again: error messages. No clue what the prob was. Out of the blue I tried it again and I am on!!!

Hope you all have been doing well.

Pitt: I have some fronts again :hypnotized: 7 F0 Mikula (2m/5f). Just got done refurbishing a 300 gallon acrylic tank tank. You guys know I love pics. Strap yourselves in :D

My alpha Mikula

Have a couple altos that I have been growing out in with them - one of my first batch of BCWP fry

Orange fin comp that I have grown out in with them

The girls

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Great pics!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Nice job man, the Fronts look great.. Yeah i had to get rid of FireFox as well so i switched to Google chrome seems to be working alot better for me than FireFox ever did..

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Na he burnt out, sold all of his tanks and fish, I got some stuff but he mostly sold everything since he went into another direction and needed some money.. His Front's were Moba's and i ended up with his Calvus and some Shellies, he also had a lot of Mbuna which i really did not want since my main focus is Tang's..

Goodcreature

AC Members
Sep 9, 2011
Hey, I was wondering where you had gone! I always loved your updates; I missed them...:cry:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store