Two new betta boys! (lots of pics)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
ok impulse buy...was at petsmart and was standing around waiting for my fiance, to finish looking around.

Started poking at the bettas and a lovely Lilac male delta tail kept following my fingers and playing with me...

Fiance comes over and we pull threw them just to look and we find a lovely DT musterdgas..........after talking about it and looking at them for about 30 mins we walked out with them both.

here are some lovely pics of the boys!!!!

I think the DT might be my next breeding project.

(no they do not live in this it was a temp set up to get pics of them )

fist our lovely lilac male. with some butterfly patterns (white on fins..not full) this guy has awesome personality but not the finnage Im looking for for breeding

(in the cup)

in the tank a few days later ^_^

and my favorite of the two DT halfmoon mustered gas! ..his gill plates have yellow on them!!..im going to be looking for a good female for him soon.

in the cup

few days later in the tank showing off! ..he has a nearly perfect split!

(edit...forgot my other male ill get better pics of him when i get the him in to the show off box)

forgot to add my other DT..got him for free a while back..but he never shows off for me..maybe around in the breeder show box.

(edit...forgot my other male ill get better pics of him when i get the him in to the show off box)

forgot to add my other DT..got him for free a while back..but he never shows off for me..maybe around in the breeder show box.

Last edited:

MollyFishLover

AC Members
Aug 6, 2010
Lawrence, Indiana
Real Name
Lindsey
They're absolutely stunning! Whenever I go to a Petsmart all of their bettas look the same, those are awesome! Thanks for posting :)

lesleyx

AC Members
May 20, 2012
Scotland
Real Name
Lesley
Camera Used
Mobile
Gorgeous bettas :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nice fishes!

Tank Girl

AC Members
Aug 1, 2012
Redford, MI
Stunning! You know, every now and then, you find something at PetSmart that you wouldn't expect. I found these two gorgeous Ryukins there about two months apart. Couldn't walk away from either of them. I was like "what are fish like this doing in PetSmart?"

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
thank you every one!! they really were a good find.

sadly the double tail died about 2 days ago not sure what happened ..heated filtered tank and eating well..he looked a little dull one day..thought he might be getting ick so i added salt and bumped the temp to 82 but he did not make it threw the night :(..at least i tried!!

the copper halfmoon is doing great ..super active and healthy..miss that lovely double tail but i guess that is part of buying from a chain store.

lesleyx

AC Members
May 20, 2012
Scotland
Real Name
Lesley
Camera Used
Mobile
Sorry too hear that :(

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com