Bye bye Ollie Bubbles

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Our friends tore down their 500gal reef and couldn't sell their Tenetti tang before the tank sold, so we took him in. He was 5 years old and 5" when we got him, and rather skinny. In the large reef he was rarely able to get algae sheets. We took him in knowing he was too large for our 50gal tank (90gal system). He moves around in the rock very well and has his own cave and plenty of algae sheets. He is getting a little too aggressive so he is being rehome to Marine Solutions in Dayton. They're going to put him in a 700gal tank. Have to catch him first though, and I'm really going to miss him.

Sent from my ADR6300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Ollie: 1 me: 0

He's still in the tank

Ptrick125

Learning a lot everyday
Feb 2, 2012
Georgetown(Near Austin) ,Texas
www.patrick.international
Real Name
Patrick
Our friends tore down their 500gal reef and couldn't sell their Tenetti tang before the tank sold, so we took him in. He was 5 years old and 5" when we got him, and rather skinny. In the large reef he was rarely able to get algae sheets. We took him in knowing he was too large for our 50gal tank (90gal system). He moves around in the rock very well and has his own cave and plenty of algae sheets. He is getting a little too aggressive so he is being rehome to Marine Solutions in Dayton. They're going to put him in a 700gal tank. Have to catch him first though, and I'm really going to miss him.

Awww :( , at least you should be able to see him in the big tank :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store