FREE Free Green Moray Eel

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

tankanator

AC Members
Mar 23, 2007
Frederick MD USA
I purchased the eel 2 years ago with intentions of expanding to a larger tank, but due to unexpected expenses I can no longer afford it. He is over 3 feet long and in good health I feed him large silversides, squid and scallops. Right now he is in a 180 gallon tank but is out growing it fast, and need to find a new home for the eel. He would have to be kept with other large and somewhat aggressive fish, he's housed with a blue face angelfish niger trigger purple tang and 2 puffer fish and they get along fine. If you are interested, I would be looking for someone to pick him up at my house, I'm located in MD. I will not ship. He will make a great addition to ones aquarium. If interested you can send me a private message I will provide you with more details.

rufioman

"That guy"
Aug 16, 2010
Northern Arizona, USA.
Real Name
Heath
Have you thought about donating him to the aquarium in Rockville or wherever it is in MD?

felix453

AC Members
Apr 21, 2012
It's not a bad idea to ask but more than likely they're offered large saltwater fish pretty regularly and turn most of them down. Good luck though finding that awesome beast a home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store