Stubborn and Picky

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Captain Jim

AC Members
May 12, 2012
Concerning dominate fish.. what percentage of "instigaters are male? Females can be agressive too, I hear. I'm talking about angelfish.. sorry. And if a fish seems to have a bad attitude, then calms and accepts a tankmate for a month or so, then turns on him, how can you figure its okay to try again?

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
unfortunately you can't predict how the Angel will react to any tank mates.

I still have a wild peruvian Altum(actually scalare) that cannot be place in a tank with any other angels..he has been sexed and is male a large one at that..but is very aggressive.

Captain Jim

AC Members
May 12, 2012
I'm afraid I have more than one "antisocial" My "DD" blacks are beating each other into submissives and meanies. Able to separate adequately so far, but I need to find people who want angelfish, I think. What sort of situation do you keep these incorrigables in? As far as tank mates and such.. I remember someone saying they can live with discus. I'm hoping I can put them in with P. Pulcher, but that's not likely.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store