BF shopping

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone had done any black friday shopping. I randomly decided I wanted a ps3, and I work at target (opened at 9pm thanksgiving). I went and picked up a friend and we got there around 7:40. We went into the store, found the ps3 and a couple games and were out by 9:15. And I was talking to people that were working too.

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
Im locking my doors..and eating leftovers tomorrow.

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
Im locking my doors..and eating leftovers tomorrow.
same, probably gonna drink wine and play league of legends. just got back from a failed bf attempt with a friend.

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
I decided to be daring and got my wife a Galaxy III. The crowds around my PC were non-existent and I was able to buy the phone and return to eating all during a commercial break! The hardest part was reaching into my wallet and pulling out the credit card. What a fight that was! I generally do not do Black Friday shopping but couldn't pass up a great deal.

It was even easy to find parking right next to my PC and I only had to walk the three steps over to it and turn it on! After all was finished, I shut it down and returned to watching football and eating my dessert, all within the timeframe of a commercial break. Sure beat driving the 40 miles, get into a fight or two just to park, another fight to get into the store and wait in-line for my turn and then make the 40 mile trip home. I found it especially funny to watch the keystone cops dressed as the Jets try to play a football game. The slap-stick comedy of the Jets was so funny I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard!

Chickadee

Snail addict
Dec 26, 2010
Traverse City, MI
Black Friday shopping would be my worst nightmare. I must be missing that gene. The only way I can handle crowded places of any kind is inebriated with loud music or watching a hockey game. I do my Christmas shopping on my lunch hours. I'll gladly pay the few bucks more for my sanity :)

Rev_Jim_Jones

AC Members
May 15, 2011
South Jersey
Real Name
Mat
Braved a LFS for a BF sale, it was an adventure with my 8 year old. People buying entire Set ups and trying to buy livestock before they even had it set up. a guy trying to buy a RTC for a 55G. I grabbed some normal livestock at 30% off and some food.

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
same, probably gonna drink wine and play league of legends. just got back from a failed bf attempt with a friend.
hay if you wanna play send my your summoner name mine is Noyoki add me and we can play ^_^

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store