Secret Santa and Some Whack-o Elves 2012!!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Aquaria Central 2012 Secret Santa Card Exchange.

Welcome to the 2012 AquariaCentral.Com Secret Santa Card Exchange.

The festive season is creeping up on us all very quickly indeed, and as a little bit of fun and festive cheer, there will be an organized Secret Santa Christmas Card Exchange.

For those who have not heard of this before, basically, people will enter by posting, and all names will go in to a hat and people will be drawn out at random. They will send a Christmas card to the randomly drawn person, all done in secret of course, until you receive yours and find out who it's from.

You could be drawing someone from the other side of the world, which could also make your Christmas that little bit more special when you receive that card...

Be aware that you could be drawing someone who is not in the same country as you, so by entering this competition, you agree that you will post internationally if it is required.

Please do not send gifts, and keep it strictly to christmas cards.​

To enter this competition, make a post on this thread stating that “I'm in” in BOLD and send a Personal Message (PM) to Rbishop stating:
  • Your AC Member name ( your actual name if you want to include it. If your actual name is in the PM, the this will get passed on to your secret santa )
  • Your full postal address including country related post marking.
Here are some important details for all to note:
  • Check when the last international postage date is with your local postage company.
  • It is up to each individual to PM your address. You will not be chased for this.
  • If under the age of 18, your parent's/guardian's permission is required to give out your postal address. By joining in, that permission is taken by AquariaCentral.Com as being granted to you by your parent's or guardian. Aquaria Central will not be held responsible for any permission verfication or card sent.
  • Registrations will be accepted up until December 8, at midnight EST, 2012 and your partner info will be passed onto to you before December 11th.
So, let’s get going, have some and enjoy this together.

>>>pssstttt....the Elves are crazy this year....one randomly selected entrant will receive an
AC 50 Power Filter....<<<

Participants:

Rbishop
KellyFrancis
Celes
Mr. U
Ballyhoo
Chickadee
rich311k
The Zigman
To3kn33
Sploke