FS FS - Longfin Red Marble Bristlenose - San Antonio, TX - Shipping available

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

philjackson1

AC Members
Oct 13, 2008
I have my first batch of LONGFIN red marble's ready to go. They are roughly 1"+. Asking $8 each.

Shipping: Priority - $12 (up to 6 fish), $16 (7-12 fish) No guarantee (though I've had no problems)
Overnight - $35-$40 depending on numbers. Live arrival guaranteed. Must deliver on first attempt and have pic of fish in sealed bag w/in 1 hour of delivery. Shipping not refunded.

If you want a heat pack just ask. I will ship all orders this Saturday.

Pics: 2 of dad in varying moods, 1 of actual baby

Dad

Actual Baby

Feel free to PM with questions. I accept Paypal.

philjackson1

AC Members
Oct 13, 2008
I've just had a second batch get released and I plan to continue breeding them, so I should have them for a while. The second batch should be ready in about a month

sorberj

wannabe fish whisperer
Sep 14, 2009
McCleary, WA
Real Name
Jerad
what tank parameters do you use?

philjackson1

AC Members
Oct 13, 2008
Honestly, I don't really pay attention to my water parameters. Our local tap water is very hard but I have a water softener. I just keep the temperature stable and feed them regularly. I also have driftwood in the tank, but that's it.

philjackson1

AC Members
Oct 13, 2008
I was hoping to ship some out Saturday, so THE FIRST 2 ORDERS PLACED BEFORE THIS SATURDAY (DEC. 15) WILL GET THE PRICE OF $6 PER FISH! Get them while you can!

rufioman

"That guy"
Aug 16, 2010
Northern Arizona, USA.
Real Name
Heath
oh, gods........I already have a candystripe pleco too many but those are absolutely stunning, and coincidentally something I have never seen....oh my, this is tempting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store