Newbie to go karts need help please?!?!?!?!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

crazy4cichlid21

AC Members
Sep 30, 2012
New jersey
Real Name
Zach
Any go kart hobbyist I need you help. I recently traded for a go ped 30. I am now interested in performance parts. Its seems to be hard to find them. Any suggestions on how to find parts to up performance. Also, if anyone knows a lot about a go ped 30 or can look it up could you put bigger tires? I live near the beach ans want to drive on sand. I wonder if I could get like 10in sand tires or does tire size matter? Thanks for your help.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

crazy4cichlid21

AC Members
Sep 30, 2012
New jersey
Real Name
Zach
Yeah like there stock tires are 6" I want 10" sand tires with grip but the karts small.

RNeiswander

Bunned
Nov 27, 2010
SW Ohio
Yeah like there stock tires are 6" I want 10" sand tires with grip but the karts small.

Chances are if you could physically fit the larger tires, the motor wouldn't have enough guts to turn paddle tires over in sand.

Adding taller than stock tires will lower your overall gear ratio, causing you to have less torque. Basically you will accelerate slower but have a higher top speed, if your motor can pull it.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
Chances are if you could physically fit the larger tires, the motor wouldn't have enough guts to turn paddle tires over in sand.

Adding taller than stock tires will lower your overall gear ratio, causing you to have less torque. Basically you will accelerate slower but have a higher top speed, if your motor can pull it.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
One of these would solve that problem!

EFI%20HEMI%20Left%20Front%20Comp.jpg

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store