All I want for Christmas...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Since my family and I celebrate Christmas (more so because it's tradition then the religious aspects of it) I figured I may as well post this thread up :p:

So, this is how it goes: your post starts with 'All I want for Christmas" and then you post what you want. If you don't celebrate Christmas, post the holiday you do (or just drop out holidays entirely). You can list more then one item. It doesn't have to be what you really want (for example, 'All I want for Christmas is private jet!') or even a serious response (ex: 'All I wan for Christmas is to see a cow jump over the moon!'). It just has to be friendly.

All I want for Christmas is to be left alone (with a computer).
All I want for Christmas is a cool ring that fits my finger.
All I want for Christmas is a new fish tank, with all the works including double filtration and 2in of sand with plants and decor included... just let me stock it :p

metricliman

Senior Member (not)
Dec 6, 2012
New York
All I want for Christmas is everything! :D

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
All I want for Christmas is 3 more wishes.

Fish_Bone

AC Members
Jun 14, 2012
Central Illinois
Real Name
Samual
All I want for Christmas is a country that actually believes in the constitution it was founded on....and a hand crafted stand for my 75 gallon, LOL.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
All I want for Christmas is a country that actually believes in the constitution it was founded on....and a hand crafted stand for my 75 gallon, LOL.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
What he said Santa, except my tank is a 65!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
All I want for Christmas is a second chance at my first semester of college... :duh:

glasman

Happy fishies please!
Dec 9, 2009
Louisville Ky
Real Name
Scott
Screw better job and 2nd chances at school......All i want for Christmas is a winning Powerball ticket.

And world peace lol.

metricliman

Senior Member (not)
Dec 6, 2012
New York
All I want for Christmas is the 2nd amendment...

oo7genie

Hello my fintime gal...
Nov 18, 2010
Eugene, OR
Real Name
Rick
All I want for Christmas is whirled peas.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store