Glad to be alive

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
Hey guys I just wanted to make a thread about what happened to me the other day. I was driving to chicago for winter break from California. Day one went smooth. Slept in salt lake city. Day two started fine but then I got half way across Wyoming and the weather got bad. I was slowed down to about 50 from 75 when my car hit black ice. I spun before I could even respond I was headed in the ditch and then I flipped landed on the roof and skid to a stop. I realized I was ok but I was stuck hanging by the seat belt. I was luck someone stopped and cut the belt. I crawled out and stood in amazement that I was ok. Got the tow to the nearest town. I spent the night and then got a ride to denver and flew here to Chicago. Its been a crazy few days but I'm glad I'm safe and didn't get hurt

Sent from my Huawei U8800-51 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
oh wow!!!!

thankfully you are ok, I bet that was a crazy ride :nilly:

stay safe for the rest of your vacation!!!...>.> your an awesome LOL player..would hate to lose you ^_^...( well ok and for other reasons too)

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I'm glad you didn't die.

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
thx guys yeah it was a crazy ride, i made out pretty well i would say. the jeep was totaled but it saved my life so it definately payed for itself

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
thx guys yeah it was a crazy ride, i made out pretty well i would say. the jeep was totaled but it saved my life so it definately payed for itself
aww sad about the jeep </3...just bought my self one ^_^..but good thing it saved your life!!

Is it salvageable?

Fish_Bone

AC Members
Jun 14, 2012
Central Illinois
Real Name
Samual
WOW! Your jeep earned its keep that's for sure. Well congrats on living through that crazy experience. You getting a new one?

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
Yeah the jeep is a goner but I will likely get another. Or a similar suv. May cost more in gas but id rather pay more and live lol.

Sent from my Huawei U8800-51 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
Good to hear! Lucky for you you didn't hit anything that would have caused a sudden stop. That's what will get you, every time. I bet you enjoy your holidays this year!

duffer

AC Members
Sep 25, 2005
Black ice is very dangerous. I try to avoid driving if I can when there's icy conditions or heavy fog. I saw this horrific crash on youtube caused by icy driving conditions is Russia. A small truck starts swerving on the highway and then loses control. He crosses the center lane and gets T-boned by a Semi Truck coming down the highway. It's an awful, horrific crash. The driver in the small truck died instantly. The truck was totally demolished.

[video=youtube;r_LNARHDY84]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_LNARHDY84[/video]

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store