Shrimp dancing?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
They all do that. Sit around all day and sway back and forth like a bunch of drunkin' sailors :). Useless bums!

Ptrick125

Learning a lot everyday
Feb 2, 2012
Georgetown(Near Austin) ,Texas
www.patrick.international
Real Name
Patrick

KellyFrancis

Holo the Wise Wolf
Jul 13, 2012
Duuude....thanks for nothing.....now I want a peppermint shrimp......lol. Will he really clean your hand?? That's awesome!! (Oh, but do you have a biznichy clown who's always on the *** to get between you and the shrimp? :))

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Last edited by a moderator:

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Duuude....thanks for nothing.....now I want a peppermint shrimp......lol. Will he really clean your hand?? That's awesome!! (Oh, but do you have a biznichy clown who's always on the *** to get between you and the shrimp? :))

Yes, they do clean your hand although not as frequent as a skunk cleaner shrimp will.

BTW, I editted your post a little. Please be a little less descriptive with your posts in the future.

Ptrick125

Learning a lot everyday
Feb 2, 2012
Georgetown(Near Austin) ,Texas
www.patrick.international
Real Name
Patrick

Yeah, usually once I get my arm down into the tank enough (I think like 20-22 inches or so) my biggest worry is the foxface stinging me. The clown only attacks when I'm in it's territory, or fixing the power heads.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store