xmas

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

metricliman

Senior Member (not)
Dec 6, 2012
New York
Does it have a filter?

I can't believe they market that towards goldfish.

mudangel

AC Members
Oct 17, 2010
St. Clairsville, Ohio
Real Name
Travis
Apparemtly, it does:
"The Marina Cool Goldfish Starter Kit is the perfect way to enhance your living space. It is fully equipped for a complete, safe and easy set-up. It provides a great home for your fish and a tranquil, serene, attractive addition in any setting. The starter kit comes complete with a 1.77 gallon stylish purple table top aquarium, a Marina i25 internal filter, Nutrafin Max Goldfish flake food, Nutrafin Aqua Plus, Nutrafin Cycle, a silk plant, double-sided exciting background, and 2.2 lbs. of matched gravel. All you have to do is add a fish and water and you will be on your way to exploring the aquatic world"

Totally unsuitable for goldfish. Probably ok for a Betta, if it's in a warm enough room.

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
my phone must have corrected my typing. I meant to ask if that was an "undergravel" filter, not an undetectable one... LOL.... at any rate, it looks like that is what it is. If you have a pump, which you will need for the undergravel (which I wouldn't use because it may be more problem that it's worth), they have this contraption that is sort of like a mini pump for the side of the tank that is pretty low key. I have used them before and they work well.
Penn-plax_SWK1UL_Aquarium_Pump_and_Filter_Kit.jpg

Penn-plax_SWK1UL_Aquarium_Pump_and_Filter_Kit.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store