Any cool stuff for Xmas?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
Just wondering if anyone got anything really cool.

My list is kind of boring.

A movie, need for speed hot pursuit, need for speed most wanted, command and conquer, money, a charging base for my ps3 controllers and earpiece, and clothes. My main present from my mom and dad was 4 new tires for my 01 nissan maxima. It was either get a main gift, or pay $200 of the $500 the tires cost. I chose to not get a main gift since there wasnt anything I wanted that was as expensive as the tires. Tires sound boring, but I got them 2 months early :)

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
I got the one ring. Not gold, sterling silver, but I requested sterling as I don't wear gold much.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the MAN app!

uploadfromtaptalk1356509473148.jpg

KellyFrancis

Holo the Wise Wolf
Jul 13, 2012
^ nice!

I got a really nice Keurig from my other half and a cool t-shirt from my parents that says, "Cool story bro, needs more dragons." lol. It's cute. Those were the highlights.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Fish_Bone

AC Members
Jun 14, 2012
Central Illinois
Real Name
Samual
Well I got gift certs for the lfs, batman 2 Wii, pants, and led latern.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
^ nice!

I got a really nice Keurig from my other half and a cool t-shirt from my parents that says, "Cool story bro, needs more dragons." lol. It's cute. Those were the highlights.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

My mom bought a keurig platinum from costco a few weeks ago. I think that the thing hasnt gone a day without being used at least three times. I make a hot chocolate every day before work or school (or both if I get the chance). I am thinking about making the switch to coffee, I just have to find the one I like.

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
I got really nice pajamas. And 300 cash. Along with a new wireless mouse for my comp. Debating getting a kindle fire hd. Or some anime figures. Idk yet

Sent from my Huawei U8800-51 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
My mom bought a keurig platinum from costco a few weeks ago. I think that the thing hasnt gone a day without being used at least three times. I make a hot chocolate every day before work or school (or both if I get the chance). I am thinking about making the switch to coffee, I just have to find the one I like.
There is a donut shop blend that is really good

Sent from my Huawei U8800-51 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Que

I wish I was a fish I wish.
Feb 15, 2007
Southern Berkshire county, MA
Real Name
Ken
Camera Used
cell phone
I got a box of marzipan, a steel guitar pick key chain that says "I pick you" and a really nice shirt. The nice gift for me will be the speaker cabinet I get for my guitar amp.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store