The fish that's responsible for it all...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

sorberj

wannabe fish whisperer
Sep 14, 2009
McCleary, WA
Real Name
Jerad
I thought I'd post some updated pics of my leopard sailfin pleco. This is the fish that I bought from petco back before I knew anything about fishkeeping. I had him in a 10, then a 20, then a 55, and for the last 2 years a 90. If it wasn't for this fish I'd probably just still have a 10 gallon with a dwarf gourami and some corys, now I'm running 6 tanks and have plans for a monster tank soon.
uploadfromtaptalk1356836122311.jpg

Please forgive any typos. This was sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the MonsterAquariaNetwok App

uploadfromtaptalk1356836122311.jpg

sorberj

wannabe fish whisperer
Sep 14, 2009
McCleary, WA
Real Name
Jerad
Thanks! Paco is my 14" and still growing pride and joy. I have a chair next to his tank in the living room and his favorite trick is to scare the bejesus out of guests by suddenly swimming out of his cave and flaring that big sailfin at them. It's sort of a guilty pleasure of mine too.
:D

Please forgive any typos. This was sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the MonsterAquariaNetwok App

captmicha

Le tired.
Dec 6, 2006
Maryland, USA
Nice! I like his little trick of scaring people. Lol.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Awesome looking gibby you got there. I own two currently and hope they come out looking that nice when bigger. I got one regular gibby that is wild caught and an albino which well captive bred. Again awesome looking gibby.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store