Mafia 106: Pokemafia

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
I'm having serious issues, so I'm going to try and post this in blocks...

********************************************************************************************
Mafia 106:pokemafia

Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokemon! My name is Oak! People call me the Pokemon Professor! This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokemon! For some people, Pokemon are pets. Others use them for fights. Myself… I study Pokemon as a profession. Your own very Pokemon legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures with Pokemon awaits! Let's go!
Recently, in our very own region, Aquarion, and even in our very near and dear town, ACville, members of the organized crime syndicate known as Team Rocket have invaded our ranks. It is said that their boss, Giovanni, and Team Rocket’s top duo of agents, Jesse and James, are using their sneaky disguises to wedge themselves into our town. Rumors from other towns and regions state that Team Rocket’s ultimate goal is to capture rare and legendary Pokemon, creating an army that is unstoppable, and eventually ruling the world.
You, adventurer, along with the other adventurers of ACville, are Aquarion’s sole hope for survival against Team Rocket.

Last edited:

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
Trainers (PR’s):
You are the good guys. Your goal is to help direct the town towards victory. The number of PR’s will equal the number of scum You will have a QuickTopic page to communicate, but hits, protects, and invests must be sent via PM. All PM’s must be sent before nightfall, or they will not count.

Ash (vigilante) (1): You are one of the best trainers in the world. You, along with the other trainers, will be in communication during the game, discussing game events, and deciding who is a member of Rocket. On one night in the game, you can challenge another player to a battle, where it is likely* you will beat them. Beating them will remove them from the game, but if you lose, you will be removed. If Nurse Joy is still in the game, her save can be used for that night to keep you in the game in the instance of a loss. Doing this will reveal your role and your challengee’s role to the rest of ACville so you must be wise in your decision. You will PM me before each nightfall.
*90% chance of winning, decided by random number generator.

Nurse Joy (bodyguard) (1): You are a member of the Joy family, found working in Pokemon centers all around the world. Each night, you have a chance to heal someone after a hit or lost battle. You must, however, decide before night so that you can prepare materials. You can heal yourself one time, and anyone else, unlimited times.Before each nightfall, you will PM me the person you wish to protect.

Officer Jenny (detective) (1): You are ACville’s police officer. With you charmingly good looks, each night, you can attempt* to seduce a player (or just pull them over), allowing you to open their wallet and view their ID. You will PM me the person you wish to investigate before each nightfall. The ID of the person will be posted in your communication board. During one nightfall, you can “accidentally” leave a police badge in one person’s bed (or car), letting that player know who you are. This must be to someone who you have not investigated so far. This will be done by PMing me the player you wish to reveal your identity to, and I will PM them. There will be no farther out-of-game communication with that player. You will still get an investigation that night.
*75% chance of success, decided by random number generator.

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
Team Rocket Members (scum):
The amount of scum will be as close to 25% withoutgoing over as the total amount of players (8-11 players-2 scum, 12-15 players-3scum, 16-19 players-4 scum, etc.). They will have a QuickTopic page tocommunicate, but hits must be sent via PM. They get a hit every night, but theycan switch it for an investigation. Once their numbers are cut in half (orless) from the original amount (Started with 3, now have 1), they can switchtheir hit that night for a turn. 3 names will be provided to me. If there is 1or more non-PR, they will be randomly selected and possibly* turned, or die. Ifall 3 names are PRs, one will be randomly selected and die. If a player diesfrom it, the turn can be re-attempted the next night and on. Out of the 3original players selected, only 1 can be in the 2
[SUP]nd[/SUP] list.This action is not a guarantee. Depending on the circumstances, the rule willpossibly be revoked for game reasons. Inquiries can be sent through PM or inthe scum message board.

You may not role claim as a scum, but false roleclaims are OK.

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
Giovanni (don) (1): You are the leader of Team Rocket, and are personally executing the takeover of Aquarion from your secret base in ACville. The base is accessed through a button, hidden behind a Playjynx poster. After examining the game and talking it over with your scum, you choose someone that will be hit by the scum each night. You will PM the hit in before each nightfall.

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
Jesse/James (mafia):You are standard scum. You talk with other scum and help Giovanni decide who to hit. Jesse replaces Giovanni and James replaces Jesse should one be removed from the game.

Adventurers:

Adventurer (townie) (3+):
Team Rocket is taking over ACville and Aquarion! It is your job to find out who the scum are and eradicate them.

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
Game Procedure:

Vote by stating in the thread *In bold*
I voteto lynch so_and_so.
Retract by stating in the thread *In bold*
Iretract my vote on so_and_so [and vote to lynch so_and_so].
If your vote is not in theformat above, your vote may or may not count, depending on whether or not I seeit. I’m not trying to screw people here, so if I notice a vote written like“</b>I vote to lynch so_and_so<b>, I will count it, but there is amuch less-likely chance that I would see it. It’s better for everyone to haveit in the correct format.
UDs: If you do not vote, you will UD. Your role will not berevealed or replaced. *If you do ‘vote’, but the format is incorrect and I missit, you will be allowed back into the game. Please communicate this via PM.
*You only have one retraction per night, so use it wisely.* Your 2
[SUP]nd[/SUP] retraction and on will not count.

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
Mystery Gift: Everyother nightfall (1, 3, 5...), a randomly selected non-PR will be approached bya Delibird bearing a gift. The gift will be randomly selected. The gift couldbe a vague hint about a member of the opposing team, a self-protection for thenext night, or a hit that you can save for when you want. (Hint-6/10,Protect-3/10, Hit-1/10)

StrangeFog: At one or morepoint in the game, the strange fog may come into effect. Some say the StrangeFog is created by a legendary Pokemon. Strange fog (very similar to blue mist)is known for doing strange things, hence the name. It has the ability to bringback a player, leave a hint for the crew, leave a hint for the scum, or othermysterious things. It tends to help a team that is losing pretty badly. Itcould never be seen, or it could happen all the time. Nobody knows. (ex: Thereare 3 scum and 4 townies left. It’s not looking too good for the town… it couldleave a vague hint that will help settle the score up a bit better.)

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
Rules:
*No out of game communication unapproved by me.

*Do not put your vote in your signature.

*No personal attacks, excessive rambling, orseriously offensive posting. If I feel you are doing any of these, I may warnyou or just UD you.

*More on rambling: A little is fine, but if youare disrespectful to anyone (including me) or someone asks you to stop and youcontinue, you’re breaking the rules.

*The 2 rules above apply to PR/Scum/Dead chats.That will be a lot looser, but if I am contacted by another player in that chatthat feels you are doing the above things, I will warn you, and if it happensagain, I will UD you.
*No posts similar to “Who the mod would havechosen”, “Why so_and_so would never get picked for a PR”, etc. I will be thejudge on whether or not this rule was broken. Depending on the severity, awarning will usually be issued before any serious consequences.

*No after-death posting, period. I may or may notset up a dead chat.

*No editing of posts.

*There should be no mention of PM’s in the game.

*If you are going to quit, PM me, and you willdie/be replaced at nightfall. You will still have the opportunity toun-quit before nightfall, and it also gives me time to possibly find areplacement. If your quit is posted in the game, you UD, effective immediately,and cannot change your mind.

*I have the right to change the game as I see fit,or to UD any player I felt has broken rules

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
How to win:

Scum: Have your population equal ½ or more of thetown’s. (Example: 10 players left (including scum), 5 scum remain)

Innocents: Eradicate all scum.

Order ofevents:

Votes, hits, invests, etc. will not count ifplaced after the planned time of nightfall. (If nightfall is at 9:00pm,and you vote/send hit in at 9:03pm, even though I don’t call nightuntil 9:05pm, it will not count.)

Lynch
Joy’s Protection
Team Rocket’s Hit
Ash’s Hit
Jenny’s Investigation
Delibird’s Gift

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
Playerlist:
Metricliman
Dirtydawg10
JPappy789
Zaffy
Coler
Nepherael
Rich311k
Allaboutfish
Fishfriend1

**If you did not get a PM about your role, you are an adventurer(townie).**

Nightfall will be Sunday, January 13th, 2013 at 8:00 PM EST.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store