Orange Capricornis

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
Resting on a large Rubbermaid!

IMG_20130112_141154.jpg

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
My LFS just sold one like. They couldn't find a cooler big enough to hold it so they draped wet paper towels over the top for the ride home. Very cool centerpiece.

XanAvaloni

AC Members
Nov 13, 2009
so that means you got the whole thing off intact and don't have any broken-off frags to distribute to the pleading hordes. Well RATS., shucks, goshdurnitallanyway arsefardlerassafratz....

er I mean Congratulations on a great job of coral removal. yeah, that's what I mean to say. Really. :)

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
Oh, it came out intact, but I have no way to house even 1/4 of it and had received no interest in it as a whole, so there are plenty of frags! Anyone interested pm me. They're unmounted, but free. Just pay for a small Priority box and a heat pack if necessary. It's warm enough here right now, no need for one at my end. I'll ship this Mon and Tues. After that, anything left alive goes to an LFS. Btw I recently removed a rock from a tank which had an Orange Cap almost that big, along with a similar sized Purple Cap and a slightly smaller Green. I was able to co-ordinate a new home for that one, so it got moved intact, very successfully.That piece was almost 4' long, and BARELY fit into the largest Igloo cooler made! It practically became the 120 it was put into. I thought we'd never get it past the center brace!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store