LADY BETTAS

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

LADY K

AC Members
Oct 27, 2012
angola,new york
EVEN THOUGH I HAVE ONLY 2 LADY BETAS I FIND THEM MORE INTERESTING. FIESTY & LADY. LOOKING TO MAKE A GIRL TANK MY MALE MISTER WILL TAKE THE 5 GAL. THE GIRLS WILL TAKE THE 10 GAL. HOPING TO GET A 20 GAL FOR MY LADIES.

Symbol

AC Members
Aug 26, 2012
Great to hear you're enjoying your bettas. :) I've never owned females before. I've had a lot of fun setting up my male betta's tank though. I would love to try keeping some of the other Betta species as well sometime. But I'm happy with my little splendens boy for now.

Also, just so you know, it's generally considered somewhat impolite to use ALL CAPS when speaking on the Internet. Capitals generally denote shouting so it looks like you're constantly yelling at everybody if you write everything in all capitals.

Tikibirds

Registered Member
Jan 18, 2013
Warren County, New York
Real Name
Laura
All female tanks are pretty neat. I think they get passed over alot because in stores they are stressed out due to poor condtions and they are therefore usually pretty dull colored. I have 5 females in a 20G.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store