Making him happy?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

elliriyanna

AC Members
May 31, 2010
Not sure this is in the right place But I have made more than my fair share of aquarium mistakes and I just want to make sure I am doing everything right.

My current plan for my tank is a hiding log so my boy can get away from the current and rest.

A possible floating log ...Still deciding ( if anyone has used floating Betta logs let me know Yay or Nay)

Lots of Plants - Not sure what type yet but I know I want lots of hardy plants. ( recommendations?)

Any other thoughts? He has a 5 gallon hex to himself that he doesn't use most of the space currently

Tank details : 5 gallon Marineland Hex with a 10 gallon Tetra Whisper in tank filter , Zoo Med 10 watt bulb

OrionGirl

No freelancing!
Aug 14, 2001
Poconos
Real Name
Sheila
Floating plants would probably be easier than a log. For plants, there are a number that will be hardy, but my current betta seems to like moss the best. Otherwise, presuming low light, some varieties of crypts, anubias, and java ferns are good choices.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store